Автор Тема: Китайская PTW  (Прочитано 7298 раз)

Оффлайн dik0braz

• Администратор
  • Майор
  • Awards Механикус
    • Awards
Китайская PTW
« : 11.09.2012, 09:44:12 am »
Когда-то я что-то заказывал с AsiaAirsoft.com, и вот теперь от них пришло письмо:

Finally, Asiaairsoft.com Gets prototype from a China Factory this Aug, and we are doing a quick testing for this gun and taking some photos of it.

It seems like a M733, but the Handguard is installed with M4A1 Handguard (Sound Weird). However, That's just a small problem and we can change to Rail system at any time.

So Far, The first thing we note that the Clone PTW is its excellent build quality (Of coz you cannot compare with the original one, my comparison are based on China Made guns).  The moment I picked it out of the box, I can already feel its body's rigidity being so much better then ARMY Gen.2 EBB or even DBOYS M4 (Typically AEG) (the later comes standard with metal body as well).  Every piece of the gun fits together so  that they practically demonstrated  the same level of original PTW gun.

In addition, Clone PTW seems to copy every parts as same as the original PTW gun. Their have some I complaint is about the body is made of low-end alloy metal. Due to the PTW gearbox design, Clone PTW was able to reduce the overall thickness of the body while still maintaining a thick and study outer wall on the receiver.

Regarding the Operations of the Clone PTW , We are impressed that the Clone PTW  was making look the same as the original PTW
as you can see the in gear box are definitely look the same as the original. Somehow, we have installed some of the parts on the gun and they are definitely fitted. and Work fine!

Performance,
You might be asking this question by now, as good as it may have sounded so far, how does it performs?
This is probably few issues that may be fixed after we feedback to them.

First of all, we have tested few rounds by using the following the Clone PTW Magazine.

http://www.asiaairsoft.com/index_eproduct_view.php?products_id=888

When we pull the trigger in single shot, some of the Bullet is dropping down in 1~2 meters. Althought it is dropping down quickly, most of the bullets are really going straight as same as the Original PTW performs, and it can be flow about 20~30meter at least. (We tried that in our warehouse). When we compared with the AEG, it is providing good performance that's what I impressed.

Second, it won't be cut the power out when the clip is empty, and even that it don't need to press the cocking-released button after you reload the magazine, therefore that's the point I disappointed. Hope they will fix the problem of it.

Finally, I'll buy it for my personally collection, and use it when I have airsoft game. It is just half of price with the original PTW. However, it's able to enhance some of parts as usually do when the new guns come out.

It is not being scheduled and we will keep update you guys when the guns had been launched.

Just keep looking our website for update news.

Sales Director
Asiaairsoft.com
Все через жопу, зато от сердца. © Макс Фрай

Оффлайн dik0braz

• Администратор
  • Майор
  • Awards Механикус
    • Awards
Re: Китайская PTW
« Ответ #1 : 23.10.2012, 09:41:16 am »
Они таки выпустили её в продажу))))
http://www.asiaairsoft.com/index_eproduct_view.php?products_id=1821
Все через жопу, зато от сердца. © Макс Фрай

Оффлайн versus

• Команда
  • Полковник
    • Awards
Re: Китайская PTW
« Ответ #2 : 23.10.2012, 16:30:30 pm »
Дайте две!!!!!!  ;D
Только две вещи бесконечны: вселенная и человеческая тупость, и я ещё не уверен по поводу вселенной (А. Энштейн) (R)

Одному лучше - сам себе хозяин, а у меня тут каждый суслик - агроном, причем каждый из них думает, что он умнее всех на свете (SveT1iy) (R)